Collection of Personal Data
“Personal Data” means information about you, from which you are identifiable, including but not limited to your name, address, telephone number, email address or any information about you which you have provided to Systemorph in any form. In addition to the Personal Data you provide to Systemorph directly, Systemorph may collect your Personal Data from publicly available sources, for example:
- from email communication with Systemorph
- from Systemorph’s official social media pages, if you follow or like such pages;
- when you interact and communicate with Systemorph at any events or activities;
- from other entities who provide you with services and with whom you have a contractual relationship related to the Systemorph product;
- from filled in application or registration forms or other similar forms;
Purposes of Processing
Systemorph may use and process your Personal Data for business activity purposes, including the following (“Purposes”):
- to communicate with you such as to respond to questions, comments and feedback from you;
- to perform Systemorph’s obligations in respect of any contract entered into with you;
- to provide you with any service you have requested;
- to process your subscriptions;
- to process your participation in any events or activities;
- for Systemorph to comply with its obligations under law, such as auditing, etc.
Your Personal Data will only be kept for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the Purposes as stated above, or when the processing relevant thereto has been terminated, for establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or for legitimate business purposes, which shall be approved by the appropriate government agency.
Transfer of Personal Data
Your Personal Data will not be transferred to, stored, used and processed in a jurisdiction other than in Switzerland and the EU.
Disclosure to Third Parties
Your personal data will not be transferred, accessed or disclosed to Third Parties.
Right to request actions on your Personal Data
You may request for access to and/or request correction or deletion of your Personal Data and/or make any inquiries regarding your Personal Data by contacting: